Universities and colleges can now grant their students and teachers unlimited access to our digital archive available at any time, from anywhere in the world and offers over 50 years of knowledge.
Unlock the potential of Current Archaeology’s digital archive
Our digital archive is the perfect teaching aid, as well as an invaluable resource for students. Use it as a fully searchable online library, full of in-depth features, fieldwork, news and more.
Subscribe your organisation to enjoy:
- Unlimited access for all your staff and students (both IP-authenticated and remote)
- Every issue ever published – that’s more than 350 editions
- Fully searchable format to find any site or discovery
- Cross platform compatibility with all web, IOS and Android devices
- Detailed usage reports, MARC records, KBART data
- Excellent customer support
Librarians or faculty members can preview the archive or request a free trial.
Are you a student?
Contact your library to request they purchase an institutional digital subscription to Current Archaeology, which includes a 30-day free trial, by emailing our partners Exact Editions at [email protected].
Any questions? Please contact [email protected]